Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mom's BIG Surprise

For Mom's Bday this year dad gave her a trip to Chicago to see Oprah. Last night we all met at Joe's Crab Shack for dinner so we could be there to watch her open her gift. I think she was excited, but you be the judge...

2 comments:

Giffing Gang said...

This was so much fun to be a part of the surprise - thanks dad for thinking of such a great gift for mom! You two are great examples to all of us.

Us Craven's said...

I hope that you had fun on your birthday! You look great! I remember all of those times that you let Nat take me home to visit and the fun times we had there! Your family is all grown up with darling grand babies! Where did the time go?

Dustin Curtis Allen 4/16/1985-8/14/2008

Dustin Curtis Allen 4/16/1985-8/14/2008
Ogre - our lives will never be the same!

Milestones

Milestones
Grandma Allen turned 93 on May 20th!